Maximum reuse of services in agile integrations
The Oracle SOA Suite is a set of products for building, deploying, and managing service-oriented architectures. Its benefits include the management model, end-to-end security, and unified management of metadata. The architecture is hot-pluggable and helps reduce costs by maximizing the reuse of connectivity services, protecting IT investments, regardless of the computing environment or technology. Easy to use, it reduces maintenance costs and complexity, while managing life-cycles in a unified way.
- Design of SOA composite applications;
- Virtual connection to any data source, technology, application, or trading partner through a unified connectivity framework, including B2B gateways and adapters;
- Routing, transformation, and virtualization of services with the high scalability of Oracle Service Bus (OSB);
- Construction and orchestration of processes using the Oracle BPEL Process Manager;
- Real-time visibility of the operation and performance of business processes, with the ability to respond to specific situations through Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM);
- Management and monitoring of all suite components in a single, native, and integrated Oracle Enterprise Manager console.
- Graphical editor for diverse components in composite applications;
- Services infrastructure;
- Unified runtime for services and events;
- Extreme performance and scalability;
- Integration of diverse environments;
- High performance, scalability, and reliability for mission-critical integrations;
- Complex batch processes that require orchestration and involve multiple systems;
- Multiprotocol service bus;
- Certified connectivity to more than 300 adapters;
- Unified management and monitoring;
- Publishing, sharing, and discovering services directly from JDeveloper;
- Ready for governance with impact and dependency analyses.