Oracle WebCenter Content
A platform for contents more complete, open and integrated
Oracle WebCenter Content is a robust solution that helps companies managing the unprecedented growth of unstructured content - files, documents, reports, presentations, images, audio and video - created and used throughout the organization. Effective management of this increasing amount of information is the key to the challenge facing organizations today, reducing the volume of documents only. And while we would like to believe that all the content nowadays is electronic, many organizations are still handling large volumes of paper documents.
- Reduced costs - converting paper documents into digital and manages all unstructured content;
- Efficiency gain - with a single source, streamlined business processes and easier access to the organization content;
- Reduce risks - improves consistency and auditability, in accordance with corporate policies and regulations, ensuring content security;
- Create value - improves business agility and optimize revenues by leveraging content in applications, business processes and departments.
- Single platform, unified, and corporate content;
- Control versioning, security, indexing, search, metadata, workflow engine and replication;
- Document Management (EDM);
- Content Publishing;
- Digital Asset Managements (DAM);
- Image Management (DI);
- Retention and Records Management (ERM);
- Archiving and Storage Management files;
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance;
- Certified with standard DoD 5015.2 v. 3 for records management.